Pre-planning provides peace of mind and will help alleviate financial burden for your family. It also ensures that your funeral will reflect your wishes and will keep your loved ones from guessing what you would have wanted.
When pre-arranging a funeral, individuals consider many facets:
- Traditional burial or cremation services
- Type of visitation (viewing, wake or reception)
- Location of services (funeral home, place of worship, cemetery)
- Religious/spiritual ceremony vs. secular gathering
- Music or readings to be used
- Flowers preference; donation requests in lieu of flowers; memorial contributions
- Any unique and specific desires of the individual or family to personalize a service
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, call us or click the button below and let us how to reach you.
Sit down with one of our Funeral Pre-Planning Specialists
Michelle Reilly will be glad to meet with you at the funeral home or in your own home. She will walk you through the process and answer all your questions, at no obligation whatsoever. Call Michelle at 215-968-8585 or arrange a meeting by email [email protected]